Are you looking for an opportunity in a technical role to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Would you enjoy working at a company with room for exponential advancement and growth? If you’re seeking a special career opportunity where you can really make a difference, we may have the perfect job for you! Ronco Specialized Systems is seeking a knowledgeable and hands-on Clinical Design & Implementation Specialist to work with customer accounts in our Northeast regional territory, maintained out of our Albany, NY office. The Clinical Design & Implementation Specialist position is responsible for working with customers onsite at locations within a designated territory that deploy the Company’s multifaceted workflow solutions, to establish their new system, develop their workflow, conduct energetic training sessions; delivering high quality customer service in a timely manner.
Ronco Specialized Systems is a unique systems integrator, providing design, distribution, installation, and other professional services for customers in the Healthcare, Education, and Commercial A/V markets. Aligning ourselves with the top line manufacturers, Ronco is able to provide best of breed products with factory certified personnel to deliver a full spectrum integrated solution. Our professional services teams draw upon more than 50 years of expertise ensuring that customer project are delivered on time and on budget. Customers know they can count on Ronco Specialized Systems for all their service and support needs. Our full service delivery model ensures that equipment is maintained and emergency technical support is right at your fingertips!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train with a strong technical aptitude on technology, communication and workflow concepts as it relates to theory and product understanding.
- Instruct complex topics and explain in a lucid, practical manner.
- Coordinate and conduct in-field training programs at regional locales.
- Develop, maintain and customize training materials and training equipment.
- Plan and obtain materials designed to meet needs and training objectives, modifying as needs demand.
- Develop effective process and knowledge of Company offerings to effectively handle training queries and questions.
- Support and attend product trade shows, customer shows and sales presentations as needed or required.
- Organize and adhere to established work schedule with attention to dealer schedule and demands in training delivery.
- Coordinate training trips and manage varying travel with flexibility for demands of travel.
- Demonstrate professional interaction with distributor team and work together to help team meet objectives.
- Participate in technical team initiatives, problem solving and continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide effective communication, mentor and presentation skills, as well as the necessary expertise required for technical instruction.
- Attend job related training, as offered by the Company as well as self-driven learning efforts.
- Acquire technical certifications as needed for the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide pre-sales engineering support to Account Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, healthcare or technical field, plus 2-3 years previous experience or equivalent of work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Healthcare/Hospital field.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Suite of products: Lync, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual.
- Customer service & team oriented with a pleasant disposition.
- Maintain industry-recognized technology credential(s)
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
In return for your commitment and valuable contributions to the company, Ronco Specialized Systems offers a friendly working atmosphere, competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, Holidays, and Paid Time Off), on the job training, and opportunities for promotion. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
Ronco Specialized Systems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, predisposed genetic or carrier status, or any other legally protected status.