Are you looking for an opportunity in a technical role to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Would you enjoy working at a company with room for exponential advancement and growth? If you’re seeking a special career opportunity where you can really make a difference, we may have the perfect job for you! Ronco Specialized Systems is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Technical Project Lead for our Charlotte office. The Technical Project Lead position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of integrated solutions, along with the delivery of timely, high-quality customer service throughout our North Carolina service territory and broader Southeast regional footprint.
Ronco Specialized Systems is a unique systems integrator, providing design, distribution, installation, and other professional services for customers in the Healthcare, Education, and Commercial A/V markets. Aligning ourselves with the top line manufacturers, Ronco is able to provide best of breed products with factory certified personnel to deliver a full spectrum integrated solution. Our professional services teams draw upon more than 50 years of expertise ensuring that customer projects are delivered on time and on budget. Customers know they can count on Ronco Specialized Systems for all their service and support needs. Our full-service delivery model ensures that equipment is maintained and emergency technical support is right at your fingertips!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and coordinate installation, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance of communication equipment.
- Terminate cabling at head end rack locations.
- Document changes to project drawings ‘as-builds’ as necessary.
- Attend/conduct project meetings with installation or construction personnel and assist with scheduling and installation.
- Communicate project progress/changes to customers, the Company, and technical staff.
- Assist in coordinating shipping of project equipment.
- Assist in generating RFI’s and executing project change orders with sales personnel as necessary.
- Provide training to customers or end-user personnel on operation and maintenance of systems.
- Provide effective “on call” support.
- Attend job-related training, as offered by the Company as well as self-driven learning efforts.
- Acquire technical certifications as needed for the job.
- Mentor, train, and share knowledge with others, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to read schematics and interpret signal flow through circuits.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual.
- Customer service & team oriented with a pleasant disposition.
- Maintain industry-recognized technology credential(s).
- Maintain a clean driving record.
In return for your commitment and valuable contributions to the company, Ronco Specialized Systems offers a friendly working atmosphere, competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, Holidays, and Paid Time Off), on the job training, and opportunities for promotion. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer